Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday!

Well, this week I didnt do too bad. I stayed on point but definately did not work out like i wanted to!

Start of the challenge: 237.2
Last week weight: 234 EVEN
This morning at 6:15am : 233 EVEN

1 lb loss for the week
4.2 lbs. for the challenge so far, 10.8 lbs. to go!

Total loss since I started in January: 23 lbs!


LOL!
I can probably thank jillian for the loss, she tried to kill me lastnight, seriously, lol!

I will be posting my before pics today. Be afraid because I started crying when I saw these and its a real eye opener for me! I am no where near where I want to be and its all in my midsection!!!!!!

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Good job this week! Fantastic job since January! You are on your way to a great looking "after Jillian" picture.

Keep it up and good luck!

Sue said...

I'm here from the Sisterhood...Way to go, keep it up!

Brooke said...

i think we all hate the way our bodies look, so try not to be too discouraged. and congrats on the weight loss!

Michelle said...

Thanks ladies!!!!!!!

Mommy Mo said...

Jillian tried to kill me too!

Stick with it- you can do it!

Christie O. said...

Great job! Yes, Jillian tried to kill me too. I think she might be a serial killer. (But how does she move from person to person so fast!)

I'm kidding. I so know how you feel about the picture thing, strongly. Just stay focused, sister!