Friday, July 11, 2008

Welcome to my life

I am new to this site, I have however read some truly awesome blogs on here so why not give it a shot myself.
I lead a busy life, more so than I would like but thats what debt makes you do, makes you work your butt off so you can make the payments on more interest than actual principle, lol. The navy doesnt pay as well as some may think, they benefits do account for alot but after 6 years, could be more but maybe thats just me being greedy, I have been working on that part of myself for a little while now.
Some may say I am negative at time, honestly, i know this. I lead a difficult life that most would of gone crazy over by now in all honesty. Thats a story for another day though. For now, i will go, time for me to go to lunch, which in my terms is run errands, hahaha.

~Michelle

No comments: