Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I need to stay on top of Blogging

Wow, since october.

I just dont feel like i ever have time to do anything I actually want to do. Sleep would be one. I wish i could get one night of good wonderful slobbering on my pillow sleep. I dont seem to fall into that type of sleep until around 2am and from then on, its wonderful but not when you have to get up at 6 or earlier.

I joined weight watchers. I LOVE IT!
I use my daily points, use some of my weekly points if i need them and gain activity points too. I started online on 1/5 and weighed 256. I actively started the meetings and all 1/26. I weighed 249.6 that night. Lastnight I weighed in, my 4th week and I weigh 240.6 now. I am so close to my first goal of 239, but next week, I will get there. I have already lost 5% and am gaining on my 10% body weight loss. This is the best program, atleast for me it is~! Seeing the results is wonderful for me. By summer, I will be under 200 lbs, even if its just 199, I dont even care. If i continue losing 10 lbs a month, yeah i know, unrealistic at this point, By the end of june, I should meet that goal, but if now, oh well, i will get there.

Thomas is good. Not a fan of recruiting but neither am I but we deal with it and move on. I cant wait for sea duty to start up again for him. Still havent started getting paid for 1st class but maybe by june, perfect time for a pay raise, I will need some new clothes, lol.

I still work, yep, at the recycling plant. Still have issues with one of the coworkers but oh well. Just cause you treat me like you are better than me doesnt make it true. I hope one day she realizes that.Would be nice if she gave me more to do but by her knowing stuff no one else knows, she is more valuable to the company. OH well, yet again.

Well, have some stuff to do. Will try and be more frequent on here!

No comments: